Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Let The Blogging BEGIN




This is my first post. This will be very useful during the summer because I have a LOT to write. Well I just got back from camping in Birkenhead Lake- don't go any time soon because the water flooded the entire beach! The picnic tables were covered; I was so surprised. I guess it was no use bringing beach toys.

My cousins, Hannah and Jacob came all the way from Fort St. John. It was super fun. I had lots of fun because when they came we found snails and we named them Bob, Cynthia and Nigel. We got three new ones; they don't have names yet though.

We had fun playing Lego with Hannah and Jacob. It was saddest when they left. I cried; so did Jacob and Jian.

Jian is my little sister



Here are a few things you should know about her

favorite color = red, purple, pink

best skills = singing , yelling, being silly, making faces, and reading

hair color = dark brown

eye color =brown





1 comment:

  1. It was fun to have them...we love people and it hurts a lot when they leave.

    ReplyDelete